Sales Process Optimization
At Vortexology, we will help you optimize your sales process by looking at five key areas:
- What does your buy xenical orlistat canada buy erythromycin online australia sales organization look like? Are you allocating resources correctly?
- What tools are you using to support your sales people? Do they have the resources they need to get the job done?
- How are you organized and is your organization aligned to optimize opportunities and maximize your salespeople and management team? Is it consistent with the outcomes you want?
- What are the operating principles that guide your decision making?
- Does your marketing convey a compelling message to your audience?
- Which buyers are ready and what do they want? What motivates them? What drives their buying decision? What is their buyers’ journey and how can you connect with them more effectively?
- What’s your balance between internal and external salespeople? Are responsibilities allocated appropriately with well-define boundaries?
- Where are the bottlenecks in your process that are impacting sales productivity or profitability?
- Can you repeat success and scale effectively? Do you have a system to Attract, Retain, and Refer?
- Do your salespeople and management team demonstrate the kinds of consistent actions needed to be successful?
- Do they have the skills needed? If not, how can you recruit and retain more skilled sales talent?
- Do you have the right people in the right roles? Are those roles clearly defined?
- Do you have the rewards and recognition programs that are designed to motivate and inspire?
- Do you have the tools and technologies needed to accelerate performance?
- How are you incentivizing the behaviors that you want from your sales team?
- Is your CRM customized to reflect and reinforce the sales process and deliver the reporting you need to track and win?
Start the conversation about how our sales process optimization can help you be more successful with a free, no-obligation call with Judy, 310-567-7441 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.