Sales Training and Coaching for a Furniture Manufacturer
empagliflozin jardiance 25 mg price Urban Hardwoods is a furniture manufacturer that uses a unique, artisanal process to create high-end wooden furniture. All of their pieces are handcrafted one-at-a-time from trees salvaged in the Pacific Northwest. They handle every step of the production process in-house so they can focus on quality and craftsmanship.
aczone gel cost When I started working with Urban Hardwoods, they were undergoing serious changes and had some big challenges that they needed to confront. They had just gone through an ownership change. They also lacked any formal sales processes and their compensation plan wasn’t designed with sales in mind. Their showroom staff were more service-oriented than sales-oriented and they lacked sales leadership roles on their management team.
mucopain gel price india First we created their WHY.
- Instituted a three-month sales training and sales coaching program with Judy for all of the sales associates, showroom managers, and the company’s General Manager.
- Created job descriptions for three management roles and then recruited qualified individuals to fill those roles.
- Developed a new compensation plan for showroom personnel that tied their compensation to sales performance.
- Re-allocated roles and responsibilities so that sales managers were running the sales functions and other executives could focus on other responsibilities.
- Developed critical internal documents, including:
- Marketing messaging and company stories
- Strategic sales plan, regional sales plans, and tactical sales plans
- Employee manual
- Compensation plan
- Created a marketing strategy that leveraged the company’s many strategic alliances.
zyvox 600 mg price We were able to increase sales and reduce costs, giving Urban Hardwoods a much-needed boost in their top and bottom line. The results:
- A 25 percent increase in showroom sales.
- Cost savings of 15 percent through operational efficiencies, improved communications between team members, and better inventory management
- A defined sales process that is consistent across all three showrooms
- Implementation of an assessment tool to utilize for self-awareness and to facilitate management coaching
amaryl price Start the conversation about our sales training and sales coaching programs with a free, no-obligation call with Judy, 310-567-7441 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.